In the web interface to Chandler Server:
- click the disclosure triangle for a collection
- choose CalDAV
- copy the address of the collection
- close the CalDAV address dialogue
- in the left hand column, click Done.
To subscribe to a Chandler Server account using CalDAV you will need a URL called the user principal
. This URL is of the form
where the terms above are defined as follows:
- Protocol used to access this account. Usually
- Name of the server your account is hosted on. If you use Chandler Hub, this is
- The port to connect on. In many cases this is unneeded.
- The path to the base of Chandler Server. If you access your calendar at
http://my.server.com/chandler/pim the value of
- The username of your account.