See Chandler in action and get a quick introductory tour!
- Item Chandler has four kinds of items: Note, Message, Task and Event. Chandler items can be of multiple kinds, e.g. Scheduled Tasks and Invitations.
- Collection Chandler's primary mechanism for grouping items. Collections can contain items of any kind.
- Application Area Chandler has four application areas: Mail, Tasks, Calendar and an all-inclusive All area. Chandler's application areas are a way to filter down your collections by item kind.
- Triage Status An attribute on every item that is Chandler's principal mechanism for helping you manage what you're working on. The three triage statuses are NOW, LATER and DONE.
- Tickler Alarm A custom alarm you can set on any item to automatically triage that item to NOW at a time you specify.