Content Model Project
This project covers Chandler's Content Model, the schema that supports calendar, email, note, task, and contact functionality. While other projects might be responsible for defining and implementing portions of the schema (e.g. email and calendar), this project is meant to keep an eye out for general consistency of the schema.
- People, Contacts, Principals, Groups, etc.
- Relationship between attributes and table columns
- Stamping and extensibility
- Collection items and other core concepts that are not "pim"
- Refactoring mail service code out of the model code
Links to lots of historical discussions, todo lists, notes, etc.
Work in progress -- this page is still being drafted?
Feel free to contribute comments?, either by adding to the Comments Welcome section of this page, or by posting to the dev list, or by sending mail directly to the person listed as maintaining the page.