r2 - 11 Jun 2007 - 17:29:54 -
You are here:
Preview Meeting June 11th 2007
Dogfooding and migration checkpoint
Cosmo feature freeze status
Mimi will update us on where we are and the next steps
Next actions, meeting etc
What's the status on the official announcement
Send comments to Jared's email on the PR list by end of day today
Katie - what about Mitch, Esther, Greg?
Should people just take today's checkpoint? Yes.
Sheila will follow-up with Esther and Greg and send them email.
Still punting bugs
Only a few P4s, P5s that we could upgrade
Interop bugs - some will be left for 0.7 but most are being moved to 0.7.1
Performance review - Philippe will send an email with the results and talk about next steps
Katie will send out an email about the strategy re: bug scrubbing
We will know mid to late this week how we are doing on our feature freeze schedule
Hopefully we will have the view selector working today
List view pieces will probably come together this week
Ted - talk to Katie and Sheila on Thurs to talk about plan next week when Ted is out
Emails to the PR list - Mimi will summarize the main points
She will also summarize the survey results
Given time constraints we could test out a few different tag lines
Need to try this stuff out in the field
We can change this in the future
Research on launch card prices
Launch card - decision to put tagline on front or back
The price difference is really minimal
Mimi is leaning towards having the tagline on the back
Launch cards ordering - will just take a week
Could think about emergency procedures
Mimi concerned about engineering design and technical details in the vision doc.
Do we have a timeline for this - how can PPD help
Should we talk about level technical detail we need to have in the vision document
We should try and set this up this week. Yes.
Planned a meeting for Thursday at 1:00pm. Mimi will send an email in advance to frame the discussion.
Service bug tracker
Opened a bug for the service
Reviewing these should be part of the release process meeting.
We can report high-level updates during this meeting.
Terms of Service
TOS should kick off with lawyer this week
- 11 Jun 2007
ore topic actions
Get a Hub Account
Get Chandler Server
Chat on IRC
Report a Bug
Journal Wiki Changes
Open Source Applications Foundation
Except where otherwise noted, this site and its content are licensed by OSAF under an
Creative Commons License, Attribution Only 3.0
list of page contributors