Draft: 0.6.1 release notes
We're please to announce the 0.6.1 update of Chandler server.
Chandler server 0.6.1 is currently available for public use on Chandler Hub at: https://hub.chandlerproject.org
, or for download at: http://downloads.osafoundation.org
This release focuses on the server side communication between Chandler desktop and the Chandler server. We have created a new HTTP-based synchronization protocol, Morse Code
, which significantly decreases the time it takes to subscribe to and synchronize collections between the desktop and server.
This release fixes a number of outstanding bugs
, including some minor UI changes. Most notably:
- Fixed users with subscription to deleted collections will break the web UI.
- Fixed saving events with time zones, alter the view by the month and the time is incorrect.
- The web UI will now assign duration to an any time event.
- Updates to the subscribe dialog
- Fixed free/busy pim tickets just open a browser and just hang on "processing"
- Fixed in IE6, mini cal and go to box were overlapping
- Fixed account browser shows a download link for non-event items, for now the link should only show up if an item is stamped as an event.
- Fixed in the account browser to use the webcal url for this link, similar to the collection details dialog.
- Fixed web UI feedback for account activation.
OSAF continues to work towards the Preview release of our products and services currently scheduled for launch this summer. Refer to the Preview Countdown Page
to keep track of our progress.
If you are already experimentally using Chandler, we'd like to encourage you to make changes to your client configuration. Please refer to migration instructions
for more information.
For more information about Chandler sharing formats: (don't know if we need this part? Ted/Pieter?) Since the new formats are the main focus of the release I think we should have these links to make it easier to find more info- ph
Feel free to send us feedback at email@example.com
. We look forward to hearing from you!!
We're please to announce the 0.6.1 update of Chandler Server (Cosmo)!
Chandler Server is a database, server, and web UI for storing and managing personal information such as events and tasks. It implements standards such as CalDAV, WebDAV, Atom, and Atom Publishing Protocol.
Chandler Server 0.6.1 is currently available for download at: http://downloads.osafoundation.org
This release focuses on the server side communication between Chandler Desktop and the Chandler Server. We have created a new HTTP-based synchronization protocol, Morse Code (http://wiki.osafoundation.org/Projects/CosmoMorseCode
), which significantly decrease the time it takes to subscribe to and synchronize collections between the desktop and server.
Send us feedback at: 'firstname.lastname@example.org'. We look forward to hearing from you!!
0.6 server release notes
Highlighting some known issues on 0.6.1 (bugs tagged with 'relnote' keyword.
0.6.1 Known issues
0.7 Open list of bugs
- 08 May 2007