Design Team June 21, 2005
- Spec status
- Review's Sheduled: Timezones - 06/23, Visual Guidelines - 06/20
- Sharing and Recurrence specs ready for Final Review via dev list
- Updated this week - Accessibility, Deletion
- Meet with Alec to go over calendar spec, bugs etc.
- Triage and prioritization of visual guidelines items
- start documenting details on goals for 0.6 and issues.
- Review of Removal and Deletion spec with stakeholders - via email.
- Spend some time testing latest checkpoint and reconciling with features/bugs, assess how we are doing.
- Performance meeting - announce decisions for target hardware on dev list.
- Meet with John, Mimi, Katie, Philippe re: sidebar focus problem (DONE) - need to capture decision in some spec.
- Talk to Mimi about cut/copy/paste and drag and drop to determine if we need a formal write up for 0.6.
- Send out final copy of Mimi's review to Lisa and Lori.
* Preparing for Sidebar virtuality presentation
* Prioritizing visual guidelines goals for 0.6
* Reviewing calendar visual design with Sheila, Alec and Brendan
* Iterating on mini-cal design with Jed
* Working on a short triage design write-up with Chao
* Iterating on Dashboard prototype with Chao