Community Meeting 02 23 2007
- Cosmo 0.6 launch
- http://cosmo-dev.osafoundation.org is set to push to production - waiting for Jared to get osaf.us upgraded
- trademark: email exchange with Orrick on draft scope statements for class 9 and class 12 (see: pr-list archive private list, password required for access for suggestions on broadening the language.) Then Orrick will prepare the forms for Mitch to sign.
- branding: position statements - assign target market position statements to people
- Trademark and Logo licensing issues: http://wiki.osafoundation.org/Projects/LogoLicenseIssues
Pieter Preview Punchlist:
- get more involved in QA process
- write up "architectural" scope statement for trademark registration, vette to Ted and Katie via email
- write up stype guide for Chandler™ usage, and begin draft on trademark policy
- Cosmo 0.6 launch - I still hope
- send the position statement assignments via the PR list
Pieter: owns trademark policy
Pieter: style guide for trademark useage.
Pieter: assign target market position statements to people
- Katie: Helen the hub (small organization) _
- Mimi: Casual collaborator (non-busniness) _
- Priss: Casual collaborator _
- Sheila: Helen the hub _
- Ted: developer community _
- Jared: hosted service, Helen the hub (small organization) _
- Pieter: Casual collaborator
Pieter: sending a creating position statement to pr list -- requesting position statement feedback with a deadline
Trademark - scope statement
- We can make the descriptions broader to encompass the features of the goods and services. -
- Is there a way that we can define broadly the list of things that Chandler can manage? -
- If you provide me with suggestions, we can work with that to come up with the description.
- What other types of things do you envision Chandler to be able to manage in addition to calendars, reservation of meeting rooms, contacts, notes, IM, dates, calendars, tasks, and messages?
- With respect to the library catalog application, Flickr and Amazon, are those things that the other companies are doing to the software, or a feature of the software that you make available?
- What would the architecture statement be?
- 23 Feb 2007