Cosmo Testing Procedures
1. Sanity check budle locally.
2. Install bundle on QA Cosmo
3. Setup three local bundles, derby (default), mySQL, postgreSQL
4. Manually test derby bundle for cosmetic and obvious errors as both root and a new user.
5. Run cmp tests on each bundle
6. Run rpc tests on each bundle
7. Run Windmill UI tests on each bundle
8. Repeat procedure on Windows, Linux and Mac in all supported browsers
9. Test sharing with latest Chandler on default budle
10. Verify fixed bug list.
11. Send out short email updating the Cosmo-dev list as to the status of the checkpoint and reminding everyone that the latest is on qacosmo.